Monday, September 12, 2005

A friend's Poem

When will I be meeting you again.
When will that wonderfull time come.
Each day I hope to walk in your path
Hopping you'll hold my arm and guide me

When I hear people praising you.
I feel the separation and tears come into my eyes.
At that moment I feel like running into your arms
Telling you that I'll be a good child of yours
Asking you forgiveness for all that I've done in my past life
Which I've been punish, when you send me down on to this earth.
Oh my dearest WaheGuru Ji when would you call me back home.

WaheGuru, WaheGuru, WaheGuru ji, is all I want to say & hear
Only your name and nothing else, which make me close to you.
When ever I speak I want to talk about you, what ever I hear I want to hear about you
This is how much I long to be back home, being close to my dearest father

Even knowing that right now I'm so far away for you yet so close that I feel
you by my side listing my every prayer and answering it your way.
Oh my dear please let me walk on your part again till you call me back home……...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home