Saturday, January 21, 2006

Punjabi Wedding Part IX - Before Wedding Dinner

21st January 2006, Saturday

J is the first to wake up. She went to shower and changed. I am 2nd to wake up. I woke up around 9am as I remembered the breakfast end at 10am. After I have done with brushing and changing, I woke BB up. After BB is ready we rush down to the breakfast buffet at around 9.50am.

We take what we wanted as the staffs started to clear up the buffet counter at 10am sharp. We had Omelette, harsh brown, nasi lemak, porriage, harsh brown, bread etc. After breakfast, we decided to change room. BB is unable to sleep cause she keep hearing the housekeeper's room door open and close and she keep thinking some one is opening our room door. Whenever she heard the door noise, she said she keep asking me if there is someone at the door but i din answer. Actually i tot she is talking in the sleep cause i cannot figure out wht she is mumbling.

We changed from RM 809 to RM 802. The room looks better and more spacious. After we are settled, we decided to go out and explore. BB and J wana have a hair wash and I wanted to have manicure and pedicure.

First we went to a shopping center, I've forgotten its name. It is a 2 storey building. We spent only 20 mins inside, there is nothing much, more Malay baju and acessories, s0 we decided to go to Parkson.

Parkson is a bigger and newer shopping center. We went to search for the hair salon and medicurist but we went round and round and round, couldn't find one. We asked the locals, they gave us different directions. Finally we found it. I went for my medicure and pedicure while BB and J went to the hair salon nxt door.

The medicure and pedicure is ex and not professional. The medicurist didn't even file my nails. She removed my nail polish, massage my hands and legs with oil, then apply the nail polish and try to blow dry with her mouth........... the colours are limited............. and the nail polish is those kiddy type, there is a teddy bear infront............and i got to laid down on those facial bed when doing pedicure............. within 2 hrs it is done. I paid Rm90 in total.

I went nxt door and look for them. BB told me a bad news. She said the groom called and inform her that they are unable to get the Sunday nite bus ticket for us and so we had to return on Monday morning.............. oh no, i planned to go back to work on Monday noon but seems like its impossible........... we got to give our seats to the other sister and her 2 daughters..............

The worst is I did not bring extra clothes cause i din know about the bride's sister and 2 daughters are going and that we may have to give up the seats to them................

We went to Parkson and look for extra clothes esp for me.............. can't find any, all too expensive. We suddenly tot of the reject shop. I got one pants and t-shirt, price reasonable. But my medicure is spoiled while taking out the pants from the hanger to try......... there goes my rm 90. Its 3.45pm, we got to rush back, we promised the bride that we will be at the groom's house at 5pm, looks like its impossible.

Once we reached hotel, one by one take shower and dress up. Initially we wanted to put tilla, but after trying on we deceided not to cause we are afraid it will drop. We wore it and took some pictures in the hotel like models. After that we removed and get ready to meet the bride's sister family and brother family in the lobby, got 3 taxi and set off to the groom's house.

2 Comments:

Blogger DARLing said...

THanks for sharing everything BAOBAO !!
Fulfillmemt
I read every single of it .
U really enjoying man....

1:30 PM  
Blogger Solo said...

Haha more to go, yet to finish. Hope its not too long winded

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home