Thursday, December 28, 2006

Unlucky or Blessed?

Should I say I am Blessed or unlucky?

Just recovered from my eye injury, I met another accident....car accident.

My eldest sis was driving and I took the front seat, my cousin behind me and my 3rd sis behind the driver seat. When my sis is turning right at a cross junction, suddenly i saw a car coming from the left side and it come closer and faster, and "bang"! That car ram into the left side of our rented car!

My eldest sis got down to check, then some passer by sugguested we get down of the car, the door at my side was spoilt, i have to climb out from the driver's seat. Glad that everyone is alright.

As we are standing in the middle of the road, my 3rd sis complainted giddy, I sugguested we walk to the pavement when the light turn green, but before the light changed, my 3rd sis collapse onto the floor...... my eldest sis hurried to lay 3rd sis on her lap and shake her awake while i applied balm onto her forehead.

The driver of the other car called for ambulance for us and hurried it to come upon seeing my sis fainted.

When my eldest wana take the contact from the car compartment, she asked me to hold 3rd sis. I hold her till my leg numb, and finally the police and ambulance come.

Accompained her to the hospital A&E, waiting for the name to call while her husband arrived. After the pre-examined, my sis is sent for scanning. Her husband asked me to go home first as it seems a long time to wait. Not wanting my mum to get worried, I decided to go home arnd 12mn and din tell my mum what had happened.

Showered and jumped onto bed, but unable to sleep as my 3rd sis is still in the hospital and my eldest sis is in police station. Beside the accident is still so fresh in my mind........

Should i consider myself lucky as i survived a car accident or unlucky to meet the car accident????

3 Comments:

Blogger BoZoGEMOK said...

Hi Annie, thank God that you're alright! Hope you sister has recovered from her shock! Take care and God Bless!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Halo Annie, Glad that u are ok. Hope your sis is ok. Take care.

9:54 AM  
Blogger DARLing said...

Is she ok le????
Ohhhhh

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home