Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nice Wedding Quote from Bible

Wanting to write someting on a card for my friend who is getting married. I asked around my friends who read the bible and got some nice ones.

Malachi 2:15: Wedding Quotes You were united to your wife by the Lord. In God's wise plan, when you married, the two of you became one person in his sight.

Isaiah 43:1-7 Our redemption by God, and God's presence and love in our lives

Ruth 1:16 The devotion of Ruth to a new family

1 John 4:7 Love each other because love comes from God.

Romans 12:9-11 Love must be without hypocrispy. Abhor what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another with mutual love, showing eagerness in honoring one another.

Genesis 1:27-28 God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them,
male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply! Fill the earth and subdue it! Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that moves on the ground.”

Song of Solomon - Chapter 2:10My lover spoke and said to me, "Arise my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home