Saturday, October 29, 2005

On Tis Day

From Darling @ 02:19:41am
Happy Birthday bao bao.......May all wishes come true stay pretty healthy and cool....Cheers.....
She is the first to wish me, guess she just finish her party hehee :) but she still remember to wish me. Thanks!

From Jerry Xu @ 06:36:07am
Happy Birthday! All the best to you! Congratulations for older one more year
Wishes from my Shanghai brother.........a wishes from other country really warm my morning

From Nicol Pu@ 08:15:14am
亲爱的ANNIE生日快乐!希望你的快乐随年龄一起增长,希望你漂亮健康依旧,希望你遇见一个真诚的傻小子。我是你永远的朋友,我的礼物会在这两天寄出 :-)
来自北京的祝福让我倍感温暖,我也永远是你的朋友,谢谢!

From Sharon @ 09:02:15am
Good morning Annie. A Happy and Blessed Birthday to you filled with God's abundant blessings and PEACE!
Wishes from Sharon jie jie, thanks for remembering my birthday, I shall be blessed today!

From Eileen @ 09:40:39am
Hello friend! Happy xxth birthday! May ur wishes cme true and hope tat u will find a better job in e new comng yr. . all e best of luck.. and hope tat u meet ur ideal guy soon..cheers!!
Wishes from my old friend, thanks for remembering my birthday all these yrs and never fail to wish me.

From Don Yeo @ 10:04:50 am
My dearest sis! Happy Birthday to you. Kuai gao chang da! May your dream come true at this very moment! Your fav bro!
Thank you my fav bra! hahaha.....

From Kedora @ 12:54:29 am
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to annie, happy birthday to you. wish all your dreams come true :)
Thank you, but if can hear u sing out better heheh :)

From Valerie @18:40:05pm Happy birthday!

From Sally @ 19:36:15pm Happy Birthday

When i reached offy, there is a slice of cake on my table, from MacCafe, Oreo Cheese cake, from my collegue, feel like a small girl hving bday cake, yum yum, hving my cake while i am typing, hehehe........

















2 Comments:

Blogger DARLing said...

a good start for a BIRTHDAY
my dear baobao is blogging !!
Coool
hahaahaha

11:39 AM  
Blogger Solo said...

haha on this special day, i wan to put dwn all the special wishes... then i can take a look whenever i had a bad day, think these will warm my heart.....

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home