Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Hong Kong Food House



I miss the food from there, I miss its Steam Rice.

My favourite is the Chicken Rice with BBQ sauce and Chicken Rice with preserved vege. The chicken is on top of the rice and it is steam till the meat is soft and melt in your mouth. With additional sauce, the rice is yummy and tasty.

I used to went there to eat when it is located at Far East Plaza. My friend will come down over the weekend, all the way from Jurong just for the Rice! Her favourite is Minced Pork Rice with salted egg.

Not only the rice is delicious, the lemon tea and teh su su is nice. The real hongkong style where you will find many slices of lemon in the drink. Sometimes they have home made barley, its good if you are too heaty.

Most of all, the price is reasonable and food is delicious! Yummy, Yummy.

However, they have shifted. I search so hard thru the net and finally got the address:
The Hong Kong Food House
Blk 304 Ubi Ave 1, #01-115

Take a look at this web : http://www.sbestfood.com/hongkongfoodhouse.htm

I've yet been to the new address, too far for me, anyone know how to go??

1 Comments:

Blogger BoZoGEMOK said...

Hmmmm. tempting me with all these yummy foodie..how can I slim down then?

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home