Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Indian Coffee


This morning while making coffee, I suddenly think of the coffee my Indian friend made for me when i was at her house.

When i was at her house, i requested for a coffee cause i missed my noon time coffee. Then she asked if i would like indian coffee. I said i dun mind but minus the sugar.

She then put fresh milk to boil, add in coffee powder, let it boil again and served. No water or other ingredient is added. Of course normally they will add alot of sugar but i requested no sugar for me.

The coffee taste nice. It's coffee with rich milk taste, very fulfilling taste. Will ask her to make for me again nxt time.

2 Comments:

Blogger BoZoGEMOK said...

hmmm.. yummy yummy,how about making me a cup too, the same way yr friend made it but with sugar for me, please.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Solo said...

haha, i am hoping my friend to make for me.........

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home