Thursday, March 30, 2006

Long Skirt Ladies, Becareful!

Last evening, I met a group of friends and one of them is wearing a nice green long skirt. After dinner, we decided to go Basement 1 to have a drink, so we took the escalator.

Suddenly my friend make some weird noise, then i realised her skirt was stuck in between the gap of escalator. We tried to pull it out but failed. One of the guy went to press the emergency button to stop the escalator. Then my poor friend, still having her skirt stuck has to squat down while her sister is holding her hand. That guy made fun saying they looking like proposing couples, hahaha.

Not long, the escalator maintanence guy came. He said we have to snap off the skirt cause its dangerous to release the skirt by making the escalator move the other way round. So no choice, my friend's sister snapped it off ........ that's the end of the skirt............ my friend's skirt has become one side long, one side short.............

Poor her, she is embarrassed, she hurried us to leave the place........ ah joy oh poor joy.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Tazz said...

I have heard of a case in which the lady had the whole skirt ripped off! *pengz*

3:42 PM  
Blogger BoZoGEMOK said...

Aiyo.. me especially got to be extra careful cos I love wearing long skirt.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home