Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ayam Penyet RIA


Tomlo is my collegue's last day in this company. I decided to give him a treat as tomolo he need to go for sembahyang.

We went for Ayam Penyet at Lucky Plaza. I like the name, its cute, Penyet means smash, so it is chicken smash. It come in a set, Ayam Penyet, Tao Kwa, Tempeh, kangkong, cabbage, cucumber and sampal chilli. The chicken is fried till crispy and tasty. Moreover its smash so its pretty easy to eat, with the sambal, oh mine, SEDAP!!

As I had tried Ayam Penyet last time, this time I ordered Pecel Lele. Instead of ayam, it is fried catfish. It tasted good. The fish is fried till crispy and tasty, it goes well with the sambal, licking finger good! Thumbs up!

Its always crowded, there will be long q at nite or on Saturday.

I've tried this in Batam, the portion is bigger and cheaper! Beside Ayam Penyet, I ordered soto ayam, its also very nice too. Its almost half of the price in Singapore.

Yummy Yummy, now i am feeling full and satisfied.

Visit their website and start drooling, haha
http://www.ayampenyet.com/index.php

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solo, you are so bad... Make me drool early in the morning...

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home