Thursday, October 25, 2007

First Time

There are many first time on a nite.

This is my first outing with my colleagues. My first time to Dempsey Hill. My first time tasting Cosmopolitan. Its a good outing and chill out session.

Dempsey Hill is also a nice place to chill out. thou its a little inconvenient.

We went to one of the outlet and ordered our very first Cosmopolitan. My colleagues wanted to try this drink as she always see the actress ordered this in a show. She has been practicing ordering so it will sound more natural.

When the drinks arrived, we toasted to each other and take a slip. Hmm... its very nice and very lady.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Cosmopolitan is a cocktail made with vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry juice, and fresh-squeezed lime juice or sweetened lime juice. Informally, it is referred to as a Cosmo.

My colleague had urged me to try Lychee Martini too. Its nice but too sweet for my taste. We toasted, cheered and bitched about the office. After a few round we decided to call it a day.

Its a good few First Time in a day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's so nice.. so when it's our turn to meet and chill-out! hee hee

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, i didnt know our goodie goodie solo drinks lar - bebe :p

4:00 PM  
Blogger BoZoGEMOK said...

Wow Annie, tempting me to try the Cosmo.. prety interesting.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home